“Subway Surfers” is one of the most popular endless runner games, where you can only get by with tips and tricks. Therefore, we show you in this practical tip the best basics and game tips for this game.
Cheats for Subway Surfers
Many people look for cheats on the Internet, but officially there is no way to cheat on Subway Surfers. If you want to unlock more money or all characters, you have to look deep into dubious developer forums.
- Even then, the “cheat bots” promise no guarantee of success. Often hide behind it Trojans or other viruses.
- Nevertheless, some players report the following “cheat”: Go to the character menu and select an unused but still unlocked player. Press and hold “Select” and then swipe with the other hand to an unreleased character. Now let go of “Select”, this should be unlocked.
Also read: subway surfers unlimited keys and coins
Basics for Subway Surfers
In order to succeed in ” Subway Surfers “, you need to pay attention to some things and basics. It is quite difficult to avoid the oncoming trains.
- Grasp your smartphone with both hands for a secure grip. This makes wiping with your thumb very easy.
- Play the game in peace to achieve the highest possible score. A bumpy train ride or on the way to the next bakery is rather counterproductive for your destination.
Subway items and money
On the way to infinity you have to avoid tracks and come over obstacles. The different items can help you.
- Whenever possible, take the “Jetpack”. So you can go fast and get many coins.
- The “shoes” you should rather forget. With these, the control is imprecise and you make more mistakes.
- Use the hoverboard if you have it. This is like a second life and protects you once from death.
- Complete the missions to get even more points or coins.
- Get free coins: Go to the shop and press “Earn Coins” at the bottom of the screen. Alone the connection with Facebook gives 300 coins.