With the release of the legend Octane the character range around Mirage, Lifeline & Co. is extended. We’ll tell you how to best use Octane’s speed advantage in Apex Legends.
In this Apex Legends Octane Guide, you’ll learn:
- what costs you Octane
- what you have to keep in mind when using »Stim«
- how you regenerate your life without Medikits
Along with the release of Season 1 , Respawn Entertainment has given Apex Legends a new character. The speed-trimmed legend Octane mixes up the Apex games in the future.
We tell you if – or how – the purchase of Octane is worthwhile for you.
Buy Apex Legends’ new entry Octane
This means you either spend your time and increase to 20 levels ( you get 600 tokens per level up ) or you buy the smallest available Apex Coins package with 1000 Apex Coins for 9.99 Euro .
Apex Legends Octane – Passive Ability: Fast healing
You can not really talk about quick healing in Octane’s passive ability. Health regeneration is slow , one life every two seconds, but it can still save your life.
Especially at the beginning of a round, if you do not have many syringes or medikits after initial battles , you can at least slowly heal yourself again with the passive ability.
But even in the heat of battle her life regenerates, if you do not get any damage . However, it takes a short while for the life regeneration to re-activate after you take damage.
Apex Legends Octane – Tactility: Stim
The tactic ability “Stim” resembles Bangalore’s passive ability “run-step,” which makes her run faster when hit . However, you can activate Stim almost at any time to give you a 30% boost in speed for six seconds. A cooldown is as good as none at just two seconds. However, the ability has one catch, because each activation costs you ten life points.
Here are some important tips and tricks for Octane’s tactic ability “Stim”:
- Use Stim at the start of the round to quickly loot and sprint from one house to the next.
- You can not kill yourself with it, you always have at least one life .
- Stay with “Stim” during the fight is not easy, but remains in motion – which makes it very difficult for your opponent to meet you.
- The passive healing is exposed during use of Stim, but is activated immediately when the speed boost stops.
- You can also use meds or shield batteries while using Stim .
Apex Legends Octane – Ultimate Ability: Jump Cushion
The Ulti of Octance, like its tactical ability, is designed for speed. You can throw a landing area before you, that you and your teammates catapulted through the air.
The jump cushion is perfect to surprise enemies who lie on roofs in safety. Place the cushion in front of the house and jump your opponent in front of the face with the shotgun. The moment of surprise should offer you the decisive advantage.
A few insider tips for Octane’s jump pillow:
- Expresses her the jump button in the moment you walk through the jumping pillow, catapulting you the pillow again slightly higher and farther.
- Grenades also jump off the jump cushion.
- Powered-off and crawling on the ground teammates can use the pillow to get to safety.
- Attention: The jump cushion has a very small hitbox , so it can happen that you throw it between steps.
Octane is an exciting addition to the existing characters in Apex Legends. Its fast-paced gameplay style gives you plenty of new options, and the jump cushion will surely make for one or the other funny situation in Apex games.
Visit us on Facebook and Instagram and discuss with us about your favorite games!